For readers around the globe. :)

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Four

I hate this book.
I hate Tobias.
I hate Tris.
I really hate Veronica Roth.
How can one author stir up my feelings all over again!? Reading Divergent the first time made me love Tobias, but by Allegiant I hated him. NOW I LOVE HIM AGAIN. Four is a summed up version of Divergent told through the eyes of Four himself. We see his journey through initiation, and his battle with Eric. Obviously, we all hated Eric to start with, now we hate him even more. Not to mention, putting him in Dauntless was Jeannie's idea. Hearing this story through Tobias's eyes was an amazing experience and I highly recommend this to ANYONE who enjoyed the Divergent Trilogy. It's a short, quick read with a great deal of insight. Veronica Roth, you are my favorite.

Looking for the rest of the series?

Looking for other books by Veronica Roth?
Carve the Mark (CTM #1)
The Fates Divide (CTM #2)
The End and Other Beginnings

No comments:

Post a Comment