For readers around the globe. :)

Thursday, February 22, 2018

I Am Not a Serial Killer

John Wayne Cleaver doesn't want to be a serial killer.
He's trained himself for years on what not to do.
He's made a list of rules he has to follow.
He's built a wall inside himself to keep Mr. Monster at bay.

John knows he has all of the characteristics of a serial killer.
He knows he has to fight those urges, but when a killer comes to town, are his rules enough to keep him from his murderous tendencies?

I Am Not a Serial Killer is a 6 book series that follows John through his dark and lonely life.
I'm actually super excited to read the rest of this series, but I will say I had a few issues with the book. Once the climax hits, the whole book kind of takes a supernatural turn that I was not expecting at all. I'm not a huge fan of books with supernatural aspects, so that was kind of a bummer for me. But other than that, the book was fantastic. I'm hoping the rest of the series sticks to the psychological, serial killing side of John.

Looking for the rest of the series?
 Mr. Monster (John Cleaver #2)
I Don't Want to Kill You (John Cleaver #3)
Next of Kin (John Cleaver #3.5)
The Devil's Only Friend (John Cleaver #4)
Over Your Dead Body (John Cleaver #5)
Nothing Left to Lose (John Cleaver #6)

Anthologies:
Life Inside My Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment